Nicole King Writes:
Stay committed to your plan, not only to improve your nutrition but also your health. Weightless will be the ultimate result. Good for you!
• Take the Breadbasket away
• Substitute vegetables, including salad greens and sliced tomatoes, for fries.
• Drink your coffee black or with skim milk
• Have your protein grilled, baked, steamed or poached. These cooking techniques reduce unnecessary fat in you meal.
• Order an appetizer as an entrée – usually smaller sizes
• Ask for a take home bag/box – before you even touch your meal divide your plate in two. Bag one half and eat the other half!
• Ask for dressings and sauces to be served on the side. Balsamic vinegar and mustard rule!